Sunday, August 5, 2012

Two Peachy Challenge Cards

I made two cards for Peachy Keen's Ning Site's Release Party Challenges. You can read the details and enter your entries here. The challenges are open until August 8 at 11:59 pm CST.
For challenge #1, I made my first easel card and it won't be my last. I used the Peachy Keen August Stamp of the Month set. My school house is a Cricut cut from Pop-up neighborhood. I used the school bell for my die cut school.. easier than cutting small pieces.
For challenge # 2, I made my own "PK Potato Chip" bag. The chip label was printed on my printer on a patterned paper tag sheet.  (Shhh.... don't tell Cookie Monster but those are Sesame Street and Friends cookies tweaked on my Gypsy.) I just love the sentiment and the silly face from this set. PK-127 Sandwich Fun.