Monday, November 19, 2012

I-Challenge, Imaginisce

I just finished the last Challenges that Imaginisce is hosting.  Their design team has some beautiful projects to share so check out the challenges and find out how you can play along  Here.  (I will try to make this short and sweet... OR my family will be eating cereal for Thanksgiving, LOL)

Challenge #2: Use your Snag 'em Stamps to create a background.
Floral Paper- Twitterpated - Critter Chatter
Brown- Cottage Christmas -Winter Woods
Die Cut- Cricut, Forever Young
 
Challenge #5: Black and White Photo.
Girl Back ground paper- Imaginisce 003429
Floral- Imaginisce Twitterpated- Critter Chatter
Yellow Swiss dot- Imaginisce 003424
Princess Die Cut- Cricut Princess Party
Title Die Cut- Cricut 3 Birds on Parade
Challenge #6, Recipe Challenge.
1- Recycled Object- I used a 6 by 6 canvas that had a cupcake on it for the base
2- Stickers- I used two crayon stickers from my stash
3- Flowers- punches flowers on the apple, I-Rock gems
4-Number- stamped the date with Peachy Keen Stamps, PKSC-08
5- Pattern Papers- Imaginisce: apple boarder 00338, green 00338, brown stripes 00346, yellow 003424, multi color stripes 003426
This is a frame for my Niece, she just started teaching elementary school
The frame has a pocket so she can switch out the year or add other notes
Apple Die Cut- Cricut Create A Critter
Font- Cricut, Baby Steps