Friday, March 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps' March Sneak Peek

Hello! I am so excited to share with you cards I made with the March Peachy Keen Stamps' Club stamps. This is a darling set with Easter themed items, sentiments, and faces that I for one, will be using all year.  Seriously, my heart skipped a beat when I saw these for the first time.

My first card is on a egg shaped base that I found at the Silhouette Online Store, Scallop Easter Egg Shaped Card.  The sweet little girl dressed in her bunny suit is the star of this card.

For my next card, I stamped some of the sentiments. The "chocolate bunny" card is made with a cut file included in SVG Cuts', Egg Hunt SVG Kit,  A tag was added with the "Sending Easter Joy" sentiment.

Inside the card. 
Peachy Keen will be hosting a release party on their Ning Site on March 5, at 6 pm CST. Stop by for some fun, challenges, and chat. After the party the new stamps will be available for purchase at the Peachy Keen store. Yay!