Thursday, May 16, 2013

Grow- PKS Photo Inspiration

Peachy Keen Stamps and SVG Cutting Files Blog Hop: HERE

Happy Friday! Time for another Challenge at the Peachy Keen Blog.  This week is a photo inspiration challenge. Create a project using the photo as inspiration and let us in on your creative process. Your project must be new and linked up by 5/22 11:59 EST.
The photo reminded me of gardening. My little niece will be visiting soon so I thought this little garden kit would be fun for her to play with in my backyard. I found these items at the Target dollar bins.  My daughter has a tomato garden growing so I think the cousins will have some fun!

Stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps-
Face stamp: PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
Clouds: PK-107 Cloudy Day
Cricut cuts-
Girl and flowers- Baby Steps
Grow- Kate's ABC
Fence- My Community

I hope you have time to join us this week! Have a great day!