Saturday, June 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Sneak Peek: Fun in the Sun!

Hello! A new month, time for a new Stamp of the Month Kit from Peachy Keen Stamps. This set is a dream come to true for me!  Such fun summertime themed stamps, faces, and sentiments.  This is my scrapbook page I made with ONLY the Stamp of the Month Kit. (I did not use them all... be sure to check the Peachy Keen Blog to see more of the new stamps.)  You can find out about the Peachy Keen Stamp Club, HERE.
I would freak out if I saw an octopus at the beach...
but this guy with the drink looks pretty sweet. 
Supplies-
Paper- DCWV, Surf's Up
Cardstock- Coredinations
Markers- Copic
glitter- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens
"Sand"- 80 Grit Sand paper, (from my husband's stash, lol)
"seaweed" - Martha Stewart, Greens Branch (I just trimmed the ends a little)
Flat Backed Peals- Recollections
Ink- Memento Black, Archival Ink Coffee Brown

Oh, be sure to mark your calendars for the release party on June 5, at the Peachy Keen Ning Site. The party starts at 6 CDT. Hope to see you there!