Monday, May 5, 2014

Jaded Blossom May Release Day One :: Shopping Cart

Good Morning! Super excited to start the week off with Jaded Blossom's May Release. We have two stamp sets and a brand new die. I sorta fell for all the junk food in the Theme Park Candies so I loaded up a shopping cart with all the goodies.  The shopping cart is from SVG Cutting Files and is NEW today, Shopping Cart Treat Box.  I layered card stock and glued the base together to make it sturdy. The Sentiment is from Diets Suck and I used one of the NEW Card Mat Dies on the side of the cart.  I really need to start my diet tomorrow! :)


Here is a top view of all the tasty treats! 


I LOVE the new Magical Memories set too! I just finished my project for our hop on Friday and used many of the Magical Memories stamps. 

The  Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

May 2014 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
1Set of New Dies

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm PST, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Price for the Release Package will be $142.99 after Sunday Night, 5/11 11:59pm, PST
Regular Price $147.99

Magical Memories $15.99

Theme Park Candies $15.99

Card Mat Dies $22.99

Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog and see what our Design Team has created today.