Saturday, April 4, 2015

Go Hog Wild!

Hello everyone! I am super excited to play along at Newton's Nook Inky Paw's Challenge. They are hosting a water color challenge... sounds easy enough. First, I used my Derwent watercolor pencils and I felt they looked more like pencils.  Remembering that I am a art school drop out, I busted out my watercolor paper and paint that has been collecting dust in the garage since 1998. (because I knew this watercolor challenge was coming in 2015, haha)

This "hog wild" pig was watercolored and then fussy cut out and placed on a 2 tone watercolor background. I added a line with a Micron pen so show the path of this "hog wild cartwheel".  The base of the card was stamped with the corn stamp included in the  Farmyard Friends set.

Here is a closer look at the cute piggy-

Newton's Nook

Jaded Blossom

Thanks for looking at my card today-