Monday, August 3, 2015

Jaded Blossom August Sneak Peek Day One :: Backyard Fun Layout

Hello Everyone! Welcome to day one of Jaded Blossom's August peeks. Today we have a new die set and Picture This 2 stamps.  For my project, I made a scrapbook page. I like to make pages for my not so crafty sister. The mat sized for a standard 4 by 6 photo so  my sis can just add a photo. She does not look at blogs (GASP) so she will be surprised when I send this to her~


I used one of the new label dies to accent the photo.

The fence is made with mini tag dies and the boarder dies. Fun and Play sentiments are from the NEW Picture This 2 stamp set.

Jaded Blossom
New Picture This 2
New Label Dies
camera - Capturing Memories
sun and clouds - Spring Dies 2
flowers and leaves - Spring Dies

Cricut
Tree and Tire Swing - Pop up Neighborhood
Girl and Dog - Penny - Playtime
bush - Mickey and Friends

Here are the stamps and dies we are showcasing today~



Be sure to stop by Jaded Blossom's Blog today to see what the rest of the design team has created.