Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Jaded Blossom August Sneak Peek Day Three :: Christmas Kitty Sock

Hello! Welcome to day three of Jaded Blossom's Sneak Peeks! Today we are creating with two coordinating stamp sets, "Kitty Dress" Up and "Meow and Forever" stamps.  I tucked the kitty in the sock that is also new today from SVG Cutting Files, Christmas Stocking Treat Box.  I stamped the kitty's hat first and then made a mask of the shape with Stamp Mask Paper.  Next I stamped the kitty over the mask I made and then fussy cut out the cat with her hat.  I filled a Jaded Blossom Clear Bag with kitty treats.  The tag was made with the Candy Wrap Die and added some holly sprinkles from Doodlebug Designs.


Here is a closer look at the kitty.  I colored her with Copic Markers. 
Fur- C1, C2, C4, C7. 
Ears, nose, toes - R20. 
Hat R24, R29
Eyes G40 



MEOW AND FOREVER

KITTY DRESS UP

Be sure to stop by Jaded Blossom today to see the ADORABLE kitty cat projects the design team has made today!