Friday, May 6, 2016

Stamp Anniething's May Release Day!



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's May release!  

This month is all about being a girl and hanging with the girls, its also about pampering yourself a bit too!

Meet our newest stamp,
Holly, Sweet Dreams


Holly is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps previewed this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the project I made!

I colored Holly with Copic Markers and used dies from Jaded Blossom to create the card base. I just lover her bunny slippers. I actually owned a pair but I always tripped when I wore them. Such a graceful person , hehehe. 



Copic Markers
hair - e42 e43 e44
skin - e13 e11 e00 r20 r22
blanket - y06 y11 (I added pink with a Zig Pen)
slippers r11 r81
pajamas - r81 r83 r85 

Card Mat Dies, Stitched Oval, Scalloped Oval 

Check out Stamp Anniething's Blog for more projects created with the new May Release.