Thursday, March 2, 2017

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peeks Day Two :: Happy Birthday






Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's March Release!
Do you like to party and celebrate? If so, then this release is designed for you!
Brittney will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is a card I made featuring the new Brittney Stamp. I just love coloring her hair with all the soft waves. She is colored with Copic Markers and then I cut her out with my Brother Scan and Cut.  The happy birthday die and stamp are from Hero Arts, Stamp and Cut, Happy. Let me tell you, I did color her banner with bright colors but it got "lost" in her hair. To fix that, I went over the banner with white gel pen so it would pop and left a little color behind. 😉

.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit Stamp Anniething's Blog to see more cards made with the new Britney Stamp. See you tomorrow for one more sample and Release Day!